Creative Systems and Consulting LLC. is a leading provider of IT management consulting services and cloud solutions to Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling Federal Agencies meet their modernization and transformation requirements. Creative focuses on offering full range of planning, implementation and operations of Cloud based systems. Our project teams work with federal agencies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations. You must possess superb communication, analytical and time management skills.
In Addition, you will also have:
- Ability and desire to continually learn new technologies in a changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving way of thought
- Overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
We are seeking an experienced, highly qualified and capable full time Sr. SalesForce.com Developer/Administrator to support our projects in Washington, DC. As a key member of the our team, this role will be responsible and accountable for providing effective and efficient technical, functional and reporting support for Salesforce. They will be responsible for creating and delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force and Visualforce technologies. The candidate will also be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related products and/or projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide overall effective development, administration, maintenance, support, and best practice IT management of SalesForce platform
- Act as tiered support for high-severity and business impacting Salesforce.com related issues
- Ensure work is properly documented including all key customizations and report specifications
- Implementation of required functionality and (approved) customizations
- Ensure proper controls are in place in the areas of security, access, separation of duties, design and release standards.
- Ensure Salesforce.com supports organizational business requirements; Ensure proactive planning to effectively support growth, continuous improvement, business goals and objectives
- Ensure effective Saleforce.com support models are in place
- Ensure IT incident response and management protocols are effectively and consistently followed
- Ensure high quality on time completion of all projects, support services and verbal commitments; Provide effective oral and written project status updates and presentations
- Support and follow standardized project management processes and drive best practice in implementations
- Provide technical and architectural guidance to align Salesforce.com solutions to business requirements; Lead assessments and identification of Salesforce.com solutions
- Design, create and manage data imports and exports; Support the creation and migration of new acquisitions onto the SalesForce platform
- Maintain the Saleforce.com application and project roadmap in coordination with leadership
Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- 4+ years of IT related experience; 2+ years Salesforce.com administration, declarative configuration, and development experience including sales / service / marketing clouds, partner portal, knowledge, content
- Certification : Salesforce Developer(401) / Salesforce Administrator (201)
- 3+ years experience working with web based technologies
- 1+ years development experience with Visual Force, Java-script, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs & standard SFDC components using SFDC Object design, SOQL & SOSL
- Certified Salesforce.com administrator or developer
- Detailed understanding and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce.com data model including when / how to create custom objects vs. use out-of-the-box functionality
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync / async, data import / export procedures or common ETL methodologies
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 4 years direct experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 2 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing applications.
How to Apply