Creative Systems and Consulting LLC. is a leading provider of IT management consulting services and cloud solutions to Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling Federal Agencies meet their modernization and transformation requirements. Creative focuses on offering full range of planning, implementation and operations of Cloud based systems. Our project teams work with federal agencies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations.
To enhance our consulting practice, Creative is currently seeking self-motivated Software Developers to develop cloud based solutions, using force.com/salesforce.com and MS Dynamics CRM (no prior experience required).
If you are a well-rounded and innovative .NET/C#/Java Developer looking for fun and challenging IT projects, and curious to learn new cloud based technologies, join our cutting-edge team!
As a Software Developer, you will work in a collaborative environment in which knowledge is shared within and between teams. Additional responsibilities of the Software Developer include:
* Write clean, reliable and tested code in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing demands
* Focus on details and excellent team player, who is an asset in a team environment, can ramp-up quickly on new technology and leverage many framework aspects to satisfy business requirements
* Communicating Agile project progress, including any impediments to timely completion
* Maintaining current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for projects/solutions
You must possess superb communication, analytical and time management skills. Our ideal Developer is a cooperative thought leader who is an asset in a team environment, can ramp-up quickly on new technology and leverage many framework aspects to satisfy business requirements.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum 2 years software development experience
* Experience with C#, VB.NET, T-SQL, ASP.NET and/or ADO.NET(certification a plus)
* Adaptable technical and multi-tasking abilities
* Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
* Experience with Database modeling and SQL
* Familiarity with service-oriented architectures and/or agile methodologies preferred