Cloud Strategy and Planning
Creative offers tailored solutions to the Federal Agencies executing on OMB’s 25 point Federal IT Reform Plan. Agencies implementing the “Cloud First” policy must consider the challenges which include data security, rapid adoption, integration with legacy systems, IT governance, and change management. Whether you are considering adopting a Cloud Computing application, sourcing excess compute or development resources in the Cloud, or building a private Cloud for your organization, we have proven experience to guide you to success.
- Cloud Strategy and Adoption – Cloud computing comes in various flavors – Public, Private, Hybrid - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Even within these broad categories there are tremendous variations and alternatives that need significant consideration. Creative offers proven approaches to assess the benefits and ROI of various forms of Cloud Computing for the agency and helps agencies develop approaches that meet their risk profile.
- Cloud Readiness Assessment – Inventory and identify workloads and/or applications that are potential candidates for Cloud Computing. Creative’s approach looks at the Value and the Readiness Attributes of each workload to show benefits of moving these workloads to the Cloud and the associated ROI from such a move.
- Private Cloud Services – Several agency CIOs are looking to transform current computing environments to Private Clouds that can be offered to mission areas. Creative helps agency CIOs to develop a detailed architecture and roadmap, definition of Cloud services, and pricing of the private Cloud services for internal customers.
- Data Center Consolidation – Creative offers end-to-end assistance to Federal Agencies to respond quickly to complex challenges and opportunities associated with data center consolidation. Creative brings expert consultants with exposure to FDCCI. Our comprehensive approach combines resource consolidation with infrastructure planning for future. Our four-step methodology minimizes agency financial and implementation risks.
The primary activities of the Creative’s Data Center Consolidation Service by lifecycle phase are the following:
- Plan: current state assessment, total cost of ownership analysis, organizational readiness, and gap analysis and feasibility study, consolidation strategy and planning.
- Discover: Use automated tools to discover current assets and dependencies.
- Design: develop logical target state architecture and design for all infrastructure services, and develop the move plan.
- Implement: consolidation implementation.